Rami Malek's Interview in June 2011 Issue of Cosmopolitan Magazine
10 Moves Guys Find Surprisingly Sexy
Rami Malek, 30, wow'd us in HBO's The Pacific. Next, he'll costar in Larry Crowne with Tom Hanks and join the bloodthirsty crew of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn. We got the blue-eyed babe to reveal his top unexpected turn-ons.
- Posing Post-Shower: "I love when a woman comes out of the shower and wraps a towel around her hair in front of me. It's sexy and dramatic."
- Sparkling Debate: "I am looking for the type of person who will challenge me in conversation, who will defend her values."
- Laughing Your Butt Off: "If she is graceful and elegant in so many ways, it's a turn on if she has a quirk like a laugh that makes everyone stop in their tracks and wonder who she is."
- Sleeping Like A Baby: "You get to see this peaceful, unguarded side. There are no walls."
- Going For It: "The type of woman I want on my arm is spontaneous. She'll jump right in instead of inching slowly into the water."
- Getting Sweaty: "After a run, when her clothes are sticking to her skin.... wow."
- Feeding His Crew: "If a woman makes a feast for me and my friends, it shows she is generous towards the people I love."
- Fighting Back: "Standing up for someone who is being treated badly, especially when she has no obligation to do so, is incredibly attractive."
- Ordering A Single Malt: "It's cool when she can sit down and order a drink like a scotch or whiskey and really appreicate it."
- Speaking In Tongues: "Knowing another language, having any kind of accent... Even if she's just trying to learn a foreign language but is having trouble, that's still so cute."
Source: Cosmopolitan Magazine